Monday, September 9, 2019

Astrophysics for Dummies

I read Neil deGrasse Tyson's book Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, and learned about how planets in our known universe are made. Some being made from counterparts of the Earth's protons, and electrons. Resulting in many planets being more different to each other than we would know.
This made me think of the world that I was building in my project. Being that it's a water-based planet, and has large masses of land that reach the tallest peaks of the planets atmosphere, how would it be sustainable for human life?
While my planet is a long way from completion, it will be fun to learn about the science of how a planet is made. And how our planet is one of quintillions in a single universe is mind blowing to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment